Does your staff spend hours searching through paper documents and files to do their jobs? Are critical paper documents piling up and becoming more cumbersome to mangage and expensive to store? Would you like to save hundreds of dollars on paper, toner, printer and fax supplies? Document imaging is the process of converting paper documents into organized, electronic files on your computer. The documents are filed and indexed on your company network so they can be organized and retrieved quickly, saving you both the time and costs of storing them in traditional filing cabinets. Call us today and we'll set it up for you, quickly and affordibly! (Play video for software review. More information below).
(above program is free / open source)
(above program about $525 for 3 user license)
Just Look At How It Has Helped
These Other Businesses:
Building Contractor Saves $8,789 “Our small office was becoming overwhelmed with patient files, insurance documents, and other critical files, and it was becoming more and more difficult to not only store the documents, but retrieve them quickly when needed. That’s when we called Computer IT Solutions for help. Their new document imaging system completely revolutionized our office in several ways. First, we were able to save a ton of money on paper, toner, files, and storage. Before the system, we had to pay a storage facility to keep our documents which was not ideal. Storing our files electronically instead of a physical paper version also enabled us to secure our patient files from loss, theft, or damage which gave us incredible peace of mind while at the same time enabling us to meet critical compliance regulations. Finally, locating and pulling patient information and files electronically is so much easier. I honestly don’t know how we did it before this system. I would highly recommend Computer IT Solutions solution to anyone dealing with a lot of critical documents.” – Wilson Sims / Sims Corp. Miami, Florida
6 Reasons Why So Many Companies, Government Agencies, and Medical Practices Are Flocking To Document Imaging
In addition to making it infinitely easier and faster to access information, there are 6 more substantial benefits to storing your paper documents electronically that shouldn’t be overlooked:
1. No more lost or misplaced files. Quite often, there is only one original paper copy of critical business documents such as a certified letter or signed contract. The loss of such a document could be devestating. With document imaging, you can protect your irreplaceable files from being misplaced, destroyed, or even stolen.
2. Sort through millions of records and find the one you need in seconds without leaving your desk. If you’ve ever been frustrated by the amount of time it takes to sort through hundreds of folders to find a single document, you’ll be giddy with delight at the speed and ease of accessing files with a click of your mouse.
3. Allow customers, vendors, or other departments within your organization to access paper documents online without having to find, copy, or mail them. Several city governments have saved a considerable amount of time and money by allowing citizens and other departments to access paper-based documents via the web instead of having to copy and mail them out.
4. Reclaim precious office space being taken up by bulky filing cabinets. As your company grows, the number of paper documents pile up. You might even be required by law to maintain certain records for several years. All of this paper piling up can turn into a monster space problem later on if not nipped in the bud now. By filing paper documents electronically, you don’t have to worry about running out of space or renting storage.
5. Protect confidential files from falling into the wrong hands or destruction caused by fire, flood, or accidental mishandling. Document imaging gives you a more secure way of distributing or sharing documents via the web to authorized staff, vendors, or customers, and protects these documents from destruction.
6. Save a substantial amount of money on all of the costs associated with printing, copying, filing, and storing paper documents.
Did you know that the average office document gets copied 19 times? Or that it costs an average of $2,150 a year to maintain a five drawer filing cabinet? Or that the average office worker spends up to 2 hours a day just searching for documents? Document imaging eliminates all of these costs finally and forever.
Call us today and we'll set up your Document Imaging program quickly and affordibly!